- In these Terms the following definitions shall apply:
“Agreement” means any contract entered into between a Buyer and Garderobe;
“Buyer” or “you” means the buyer of an item which is sold through the Garderobe website;
“Garderobe”, “us”, “we” and “our” means Garderobe Fashion Designing, a company registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (registered number 644535) whose place of business is at P.O. Box 73561, Dubai, UAE;
“Item” means any garment or other item sold via the Garderobe website;
“Pre-loved” means the good has been previously used by a third party;
“Price” means the price at which an item is listed on the Garderobe website;
“Seller” means the person on whose behalf we are selling an item;
“Terms” means these Buyers Terms and Conditions; and
"Website” means our website www.garderobe.ae.
Display of Items on the Website
- All Items offered for sale on the Garderobe Website are used or “pre-loved” items which we are selling as agents on behalf of private third party sellers. By agreeing to these Terms you acknowledge that in offering to purchase any Item we act as an agent for a Seller (our principal).
- While we make every effort to describe and display Items as accurately as possible, you should be aware that the colour and appearance of the Item as displayed on your computer monitor or any other display may differ from the actual colour and appearance of the Item.
- Items sold through the Garderobe Website are sold “as is” and accordingly, we encourage Buyers to carefully review all photographs and the description of the condition of any Item which they are considering buying. We also encourage you to contact us if you have any queries about an Item before making an offer to buy it, by clicking on the “Ask a question” link on the product page or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The stated Price is designed to reflect the fact that the Item is pre-loved, taking into account the condition of the Item and a number of other factors including, without limitation, the original retail price of the Item, the age and style of the Item and other relevant market factors.
- The display of Items and prices on the Website does not constitute an offer on our part. No Agreement shall come into existence unless and until we accept your order for an Item.
- Once you have placed your order we will send you an acknowledgement by email. This email is merely a confirmation that we have received your order and does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- Acceptance of your order will be deemed to occur when you receive the item, at which point an Agreement will come into existence between us. The Agreement shall be governed by these Terms to the exclusion of all other terms, conditions and representations whether written or oral.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to reject any order that is placed with us and/or to withdraw any Item displayed on the Website at any time before your order is accepted.
- If you enter into an Agreement with us on behalf of a business, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind the business to the Agreement.
Prices, Payment & Delivery
- All prices on the Website are provided in United Arab Emirates dirham.
- All prices are exclusive of postage and packing which shall be charged at the following rates:
Country of delivery
Estimated delivery time
United Arab Emirates
1-4 working days
Up to 6 working days
Rest of the world
Up to 8 working days
- All delivery times referred to above are estimates only, and we do not accept any liability for failure to deliver Items within the stated delivery period (provided that delivery occurs within 30 days from the date of your order).
- We accept payment online using Visa and MasterCard, PayPal or via cash on collection in United Arab Emirates dirham. We may accept other forms of payment from time to time, which will be clearly indicated on our Website. If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customers ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase
- If you are paying by PayPal you confirm that it is your PayPal account and you have authority to make the payment.
- Payment will be debited from your account on the day you place your order.
- Items will be insured by us prior to postage and until the Item is delivered. Once you have confirmed receipt of delivery by means of a signature then the responsibility of your purchased goods is passed on to you. If someone else signs for delivery of an Item on your behalf (whether or not they have authority to do so), you shall be treated as having received the Item.
- We aim to dispatch items within 48 hours of receiving your order (if accepted) Saturday to Thursday. Our office hours for shipping are 9.30 – 17.00 (UAE time). We do not accept any liability for failure to dispatch Items within this time frame.
- When shipped outside of the UAE any Item purchased from us may be subject to import duties and taxes. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and encourage you to contact your local custom office for further information before placing your order.
- You must inform yourself and comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Cancellation, Exchange and Refunds (UAE customers only)
- In accordance with the Regulations, you may cancel your order for any reason at any time before the item has been dispatched, by giving us notice in writing. We require you to cancel by email (addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You may get a refund for an Item within three days of receiving the item if the item is not as described on the Website. For any other reason we only offer an exchange. If you would like to exchange an item, you must notify us within three days of purchasing the item.
- When you send us notice of cancellation, exchange or refund we will contact you to confirm we have recevied your email. You must return the Item to us within seven days of the issue of the returns email. You must pay for the cost of returning the Item if it is an exchange. The cost of the return will be paid for by us if the item was received not as described on the Website.
- The Item must be returned to us in the same condition as that in which you received it, with all tags and labels still attached.
- You are under a duty to take reasonable care of the Item whilst it is in your possession, so we therefore recommend that you package the Item carefully, send it by courier or tracked mail and insure it during transit to ensure that it reaches us in good condition.
- If we are offering a refund, we will provide you with a full refund within 30 days of cancellation of the order.
- In addition to, and without prejudice to your right to cancel under clauses 22 to 27 above, we operate a returns policy. If your item is not as described you are able to return the Item within three days of receipt of the Item by emailing email@example.com.
- You must return the Item to us within seven days of the issue of the returns number to Garderobe, P.O.Box 73561, Dubai, UAE . You must pay for the cost of returning the Item, and we recommend that you send it by courier or tracked mail. The returns number must be clearly written on the outside of the return box.
- The Item must be returned to us in the same condition as that in which you received it, with all tags and labels still attached. We accept no responsibility for Items which are lost, delayed or damaged in transit, so we therefore recommend that you package the Item carefully and insure it during transit to ensure that it reaches us in good condition.
- Provided we receive the Item in the same condition as that in which we sent it to you within seven days of us contacting you, we shall refund the cost of the Item. Where an Item is returned because it is damaged (and such damage has not been disclosed in the description) we shall not deduct the original shipping cost from the amount refunded.
- Returns outside of the timeframes described above may be accepted at the sole discretion of Garderobe and may only be refunded as a credit note.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and can be redeemed against all products on the Garderobe Website site. Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- Garderobe is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Garderobe is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if such action is deemed necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a Garderobe Gift Card.
Limitation of Liability
- Save to the extent required by law, we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error, mis-description or omission in any description of an Item marketed on the Garderobe Website or otherwise.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you under these Terms for any loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, wasted expenditure, goodwill, reputation or revenue or for any indirect consequential or economic loss or damage whatsoever howsoever arising out of or in connection with these Terms or the performance of the Agreement or any breach of the Terms or Agreement by us.
- Our aggregate liability to you under these Terms shall be limited to a sum equivalent to the total value of your order.
- The limitations in clauses 36, 37 and 38 shall not apply to limit our liability if and to the extent that we have been guilty of fraud or dishonesty, or in relation to a claim for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising as a result of our being prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms by reason of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- None of the provisions contained in these Terms affect your statutory rights.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights and/or obligations under these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
- No person other than Garderobe or a Buyer shall have any rights to enforce any of these Terms or any Agreement into which these Terms are incorporated.
- These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with UAE law.